How much should I spend on my baby’s first Christmas?
New research from the Post Office has found that, for their first Christmas, babies under one year-old will receive presents from their doting mummies and daddies amounting to a cool average of £166. That’s £135 million across the UK.
Are LED lights bad for newborns?
This view is shared by SCHEER [EU Scientific Committee on Health, Environment and Emerging Risks] experts who, in a report issued in July 2018, conclude that there is no evidence of harmful effects of LEDs in normal use, while admitting however that further research is needed to study the effect of blue light on …
What do families do for Christmas?
Christmas Activities For Families
- Go Ice Skating.
- Make Christmas Cards.
- Go Christmas Tree Hunting.
- Visit a Local Christmas Parade.
- Make a Gingerbread House.
- Host a Christmas Party.
- Open a Christmas Eve Gift.
- Bake Cookies for Santa.
How can I make a Christmas special at home?
2. Create simple family traditions.
- Bake cookies and share them with neighbours, friends and family.
- Decorate a Christmas tree together.
- Turn your Elf on the Shelf into a Kindness Elf.
- Go Christmas caroling or sing carols at home.
- Sleep one night around the Christmas tree.
- Make a family gingerbread house.