How do you get berry stains out of baby clothes?
Level 1: Lemon juice or vinegar
- Pre-treat the stain with lemon juice or vinegar and let it sit for five minutes. …
- After five minutes, rinse the stain with water to make sure that the acid doesn’t damage the garment. …
- Rub the stained area with detergent, then machine or hand wash as usual with your favorite detergent.
How do you get hard food stains out of baby clothes?
HOW TO GET STAINS OUT OF BABY CLOTHES: FOOD STAINS
- Soak the garment in cold water for a few hours – or overnight, if possible.
- Rub a little Persil non-bio into the stain. Leave it for a few minutes to work its magic.
- Wash as normal, following the instructions on the care label .
How do you get fruit juice stains out of clothes?
Soak for 15 minutes in mixture of one quart lukewarm water, one-half teaspoon liquid hand dishwashing detergent and one tablespoon white vinegar. Rinse. Sponge with rubbing alcohol, using light motions from center to edge of stain.
Does boiling water remove strawberry stains?
The Magic Trick That Removes Berry Stains Instantly
All you need is boiling water.
Is it safe to use OxiClean on baby clothes?
It’s great for baby clothes, accessories, diapers and bedding and removes even tough stains. For the best results, you should use it in the warmest possible water. Just soak the garment or put a scoop in every load of laundry to boost your regular detergent.
How do you get baby food stains out of bibs?
Use a mixture of liquid soap, we find that blue Dawn dish soap works best, and water to pretreat the stain. Let the clothes or bib soak for ten to fifteen minutes then wash as usual.
Does OxiClean remove baby food stains?
Your solution to tough baby stains
Save yourself time and energy, with the power of OxiClean™ Baby Stain Remover on your side. Its oxygen-based, water-activated formula unleashes a bubbling power that safely removes dried-on formula and baby food, juice spills and diaper stains from all your baby’s fabrics.