How to bathe your baby in a bath tub
How do you store childhood keepsakes?
Don’t fold or staple any paper documents or place them upright. Don’t store keepsakes in the attic, basement, or garage, and keep them away from exterior walls that draw extreme heat or cold. (This is crucial!)
How do you preserve clothes for years?
8 tips for storing clothes long term
- Wash and dry them properly.
- Polish boots and shoes.
- Get rid of clothes that you won’t wear again.
- Repair any damaged items.
- Don’t use vac storage bags for long term clothes storage.
- Don’t bother ironing first and pack properly.
- Store them in the right location.
- Store accessories as well.
Is it OK to store clothes in plastic bags?
The best way to store clothes in storage is to place all your clothes in plastic containers with clip-on lids. … Hot Tip: Never store clothing in plastic bags or cardboard boxes. Plastic bags trap moisture, which quickly transfers to your clothing causing it to become mouldy.
How do you store sentimental items?
Sentimental items to keep include things that are significant, can be used or displayed and do not bring up any guilt or other negative emotions. If this is the case, set the item in the keep pile. If something has meaning, but will continue to just live in a box and be a burden, set it in the discard pile.
How do you declutter kids keepsakes?
How to Declutter Keepsakes & Memories
- Step 1: Ditch the Guilt. Dealing with keepsakes and memories items can make you feel a lot of guilt. …
- Step 2: Use It or Lose It. One of the best ways to honor someones memory and enjoy keepsake items is to use them! …
- Step 3: Take a Picture. …
- Step 4: Set Space Limits.
How can I organize my baby’s memory?
15 Ways To Keep Childhood Memories Documented And Organized For The Future
- Buy a Memory Box. …
- Invest in a Photo Book. …
- Buy Wall Frames for Three Pieces of Artwork. …
- Buy a Label Maker. …
- Caption All of Your Photos. …
- Encourage Your Child To Start a Diary. …
- Consult With Your Child Over What To Keep. …
- Buy a Greeting Card Organizer.
How do you store clothes in the basement?
Keep clothing boxes on higher shelves and away from the floor, preferably in temperature-controlled spaces. Always choose tight-sealing plastic containers, and layer silica gel packets inside to prevent moisture damage. While you’re at it, toss in a few lavender sachets to ward off mustiness.
How do you keep clothes from molding in storage?
Tips to prevent mold from growing in your closets:
Don’t pack clothes or other items too tightly in closets. Allow air to circulate between them to reduce moisture. Avoid storing clothes in sealed containers like plastic tubs. Keep them in breathable packaging like a cotton sheet.