How can I get free or cheap diapers?
Fortunately, there are many places to turn to for free diapers (or discounts) to help offset this expense.
- Request Free Diaper Samples. …
- Ask at Your Doctor’s Office. …
- Click Coupons and Look for Sales. …
- Join a Loyalty Program. …
- Create a Baby Registry. …
- Visit a Diaper Bank. …
- Consider Cloth Diapers. …
- Look for Local Giveaways.
Are diapers ever on sale?
Huggies tend to go on sale much more often than Pampers, and Luvs almost never go on sale. If you’re brand-loyal to Luvs, you’ll pay more per diaper than if you’re loyal to Huggies. … All right, here you go: a typical price for diapers is about $0.20-0.22/diaper.
Where is the cheapest place to buy diapers online?
Best Basics: Amazon
If you aren’t brand-loyal and your baby’s skin can tolerate a variety of diapers, Amazon is going to be the best place to shop for low prices and deals.
How do you get free diapers from Pampers?
Simply Right will send you a free sample of diapers and wipes just for filling in their “free trial” form online (Use code: AFFI7617). The number of diapers + wipes you get will depend on the diaper size you select (but it seems to average around 5 diapers per pack). Huggies Rewards works similarly to Pampers Rewards.
How much is a year supply of diapers?
There are recurring costs as well, the most obvious one being diapers. The average baby goes through eight to 12 diapers a day, which, according to the National Diaper Bank Network, can set you back $70 to $80 per month, or about $900 a year.
Which diaper is best and cheapest?
What are the Top 5 Best Diapers in India?
- #1 Supples Baby Pants Diapers – Value for Money.
- #2 Pampers Premium Care Pants Diapers – Best Quality Diapers.
- #3 MamyPoko Pants – Best Rated Diaper in India.
- #4 Pampers Diapers Pants – Branded Diapers at Great Price.
- #5 Huggies Wonder Pants Diapers – For Huggies Lovers.
What is the cheapest diaper brand?
The following are store brand or generic disposable diaper brands that can be found relatively cheap most of the time.
- DG Baby Diapers (Dollar General) – $4.50 for 24, or 19 cents per diaper.
- Parent’s Choice Diapers (Walmart) – $17.97 for 160, or 11 cents per diaper.
Is Pampers cheaper than Huggies?
Which is more expensive Pampers or Huggies? … A 48 count of Huggies OverNites cost $24.27 (51 cents each), while Pampers Swaddlers Overnights cost $24.94 for 42 diapers (60 cents each). For both brands, there is only one option for how many diapers you get in a box.
Are diapers cheaper at Costco or Walmart?
Diapers. Diapers are actually slightly cheaper at Target and Walmart than they are at Costco, and they can also be purchased at a 20-percent discount through Amazon Family, which is an offshoot of Amazon Prime and also lets you buy in bulk (and not have to worry about fitting those bulky packages into the trunk).