If you follow me on Instagram (if not, click over and hit that “follow” button!!), then you’ve seen this photo; an accumulation of my top 9 photos of 2018 (you can get yours, here). I love being able to look back and see the year in review because it makes you reflect and truly think about the year you’ve had. I initially thought that, while my year was wonderful and I have nothing bad to say about it, I didn’t accomplish much. Reflection made me realize what big goals I reached, and what massive strides I made.
Some of my favorite memories of the year include:
- being crowned Princess of The San Antonio Riverwalk, and all the parades and events I’ve been able to be a part of as Princess
- booking multiple modeling jobs, including the Fall/Winter campaign for SAS Shoes that turned into a week-long feature on a digital billboard in Times Square, and being able to go to NYC to see it in person for myself
- being on the cover of San Antonio Weddings Magazine
- spring break trip to New Orleans with the minis
- being nominated for Fashion Blogger of the Year for the 4th year in a row (the only blogger to be consecutively nominated so!)
- starting my weekly radio segment on Magic 105.3
- finally saying YES to public speaking engagements
And get a one-second look at everyday of my life in 2018, in the video below. These videos make me so happy, and the minis and I love watching them at the end of every year. They always say things like, “ooh, look at that! I remember that! Oh, ya!” It so sweet to see them remember our adventures and good days they had. I use the 1 second everyday app, to make these yearly, it’s wonderful!
One second from everyday of our lives in 2018. Such a beautiful thing to be able to see all these amazing memories!
Posted by Christina Coker on Wednesday, January 2, 2019
And how wonderful that it’s documented for me to easily look back on and have the feeling of celebrating again. Thank you to all of you for following along on my journey, and encouraging, supporting, and rooting me through it all!