I not only love putting together gift guides, but I also love seeing all the others that fellow blogging gals put together themselves because there are so many fun, unique picks! This guide might as well be called, “what to buy Christina”. Both my birthday and Christmas are coming up, so if you’re wondering what to get me……
I hope you love these picks and it helps you to find something you’d like that you hadn’t thought of before! Go ahead and screenshot it to send to your significant other, with your favorites circled!
- Merino wool oversized knit blanket. Soo cozy to cuddle up in, and great decor piece!
- Customized city map. Full of meaning and very personal. Think: where you met, first trip together, where you got married…
- Ear crawler set. I love ear crawlers! I usually just wear one and let it be my statement piece.
- Capri candles in “volcano” scent. The best scent ever, I can’t get enough! Send a case my way.
- Agate coasters. I’m all about function and design, and these have both. Plus, they’re available in multiple colors!
- Kendra Scoot rose gold stacking rings. I love them. I love them. I love them. Seriously Santa, hook it up.
- Rose Quartz face roller and face masks. Such a great gift to help a woman pamper herself. These K-Beauty face masks are my favorite. I always have some on hand.
- A ridiculous (in the very best way) phone case. I constantly get asked where my phone case is from. These 3 are my current favorite: boys tears phone case, drop dead phone case, poison phone case
- Faux fur slippers. I mean, what girl doesn’t want to slip these on around the house?!
- Satin pajama set. Feels so luxe and comfortable. This one’s a definite win.