I showed you my Valentines gift picks for the ladies yesterday, now it’s the mens turn.
I don’t like going mushy and romantic with men’s V-Day gifts, let’s face it, Valentine is more for women then men. Keeping that in mind, I always find it a little difficult to think of gifts for him that still keep with the Valentine’s Day heart/love theme and don’t just seem like an any-occasion present.
That being said, here are 5 of my picks that your guy is sure to love
- RayBan Wayfarers. These classics never die and go with everything. This pop of red color is perfect for Valentine’s Day
- Heart beat bowtie. I’m just swooning over the cuteness of this one, it’s my favorite thing on this gift list. I wish the hubbs wore bowties just so I could get this one for him!
- Beer Basket. You can buy a pre-assembled one but they’re also a perfect & simple DIY
- Star Wars cufflinks. For any Han and Leia fan in your life, I know you know one
- Giant fortune cookie. Yum! A must buy for the sweet tooth guy. Add your touch with your own personalized fortune cookie message
Shop my picks