Are you a small businesses shopper/supporter? I’ve recently discovered a ton that I’m in love with and have been shopping away! I took advantage of a bunch of small business sales after Thanksgiving and am expecting some fabulous goodies in the mail.
If you’re like me, you’re still doing some Christmas shopping so I decided to share a few of my favorite small business picks with you and create a kids gift list featuring little handmade lovelies.
1. Baby/toddler moccs – You should know of my love baby moccs by now. I mean, c’mon, how off the charts adorable are they?! These vegan leather ones from sweet n swag are just $20 a pair! The 2 smallest of my small have multiple pairs. Yes, yes I am addicted
2. Wooden letter & picture blocks – I’m a big fan of wooden toys. My minis still play with wooden block that I had as a kid. I love the different tones of wood the wood of these from little sapling toys
3. Wooden peg dolls – There are a ton of characters to choose from at sweet whimsy designs including a cute custom family option where you can even have your pets made
4. Animal busts – I’ve told you before about near and deer before (see my longhorn skull here) and I’m telling you about them again. Not just your typical deer skulls and antlers, near and deer offers fun, kid wanted, options like unicorns, sharks, t-rex and soo many more
5. Cute tees – The hubby & wife team of vicarious clothing makes adorable tees and sweaters. I really love this “i am this many” pullover
6. Mini fringe purse – Let me say it again. MINI. FRINGE. PURSE. What’s not to love! Raine and Skye offers a ton of handmade leather creations for any mini fashionista
7. Woodblock printed pillows – I just ordered the mini queen a couple of these for her new big girl bed. I find them so whimsical and magical. Laura Frisk draws the pictures, carves them into wood, hand prints, stuffs and sews each one of her creations. Now that’s what small business is all about!
So what do you think? They’re all pretty fabulous right! Which one would make it under your tree?