As the hubbs and I are gearing up for the arrival of mini babe (baby #4) I keep finding myself discovering new products and companies I adore that either weren’t around with my others or that I’ve just stumbled upon.
Much to my bank account’s delight, I haven’t been going purchase crazy getting ready for this baby. Not only is not knowing the gender keeping me from splurging, but being a seasoned mommy of 3, there are just a few items that I’m stocking this time around. Here are 5 of my baby-sentials and absolute must have products.
1. Aden and Anais swaddles – I can’t tell you how much I love these and I haven’t even used them yet! The moonlight bamboo swaddle set that I chose are so soft and lightweight, which is essential for a baby in this Texas heat. I also love the delicate colors and patterns, there were plenty of gender neutral options for me to choose from. These are also large enough to be used as nursing covers, tummy time blankets, etc…
2. Tommee Tippee 360 sealer diaper disposal system – and the best new invention award goes to….. This new diaper trash can is genius! It individually seals each dirty diaper locking in all those nasty odors. If you’ve ever opened a diaper trash to empty it gotten a whiff of what’s inside, you’ll understand my excitement over this innovative product. Hubbs hated the smell of our old diaper trash can so much that we just stopped using it. Trust me when I tell you, this is a must have!
3. Dr. Smith’s diaper rash spray – It may not seem like a big deal, the difference between a cream or a spray, but it is! Same amazing Dr. Smiths formula in a quick and easy spray form. No mess, no fuss, quick, effective, cuts down on diaper change time and no need to touch and rub something on baby’s sensitive skin should they happen to get diaper rash.
4. Aden and Anais easy swaddle – Same reasons I love my Aden and Anais swaddle blankets + more. Keeps baby cuddled up tight and snug all night without a chance of them wiggling or kicking themselves free.
5. Honest Co. diapers – I don’t think I’m women enough to handle cloth diapers, I know plenty of women who do and I’m in awe of them. Kudos to you ladies! The next best thing, Honest Co. diapers. No harsh chemicals, plant based inner and outer layers and just plain adorable. The patterns and styles available completely make this mama smile.
What about all you mamas out there. What’s 1 newborn essential that you just couldn’t do without?